Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 18th-- Liege, Belgium

Liege, Belgium is only an hour drive away, we had the greatest hot chocolate to start the day and were very happy. I didnt know what was up with Liege but found out that Standard Liege is the Number 1 soccer team in Belgium and I was excited to see the field and get a shirt, unfortunately, I needed directions and according to some smart ass French/Belgium guy == the stadium doesnt have an address....really frenchy how does the team get mail???

So it wasnt looking good to get a jersey, but we saw a bunch of churches, everyone was hungry so I ordered a sandwich in English-- I think she understood,. next Alyssa wanted a Waffle and again I ordered in English and they understood....:)

We finally headed home.....but we made one stop.... the Soccer Stadium and I got my shirt

Go STANDARD LIEGE

No comments:

Post a Comment